>

Video : Rossi hug and congratulate Marquez to win at Laguna Seca

Posted on Monday, July 22, 2013

CLICK HERE for Highlight Video US MotoGP 2013.

Besides the victory, Marc Marquez marked his debut at Laguna Seca with overtaking Valentino Rossi in corkscrew twists. On the moment, The Doctor gave congratulations to the juniors.

As known, Marquez overtaking Rossi as Rossi did the same thing to Stoner in 2008.

"I already told Rossi that I would pay copyright to the action," Marquez joked.

"When I saw the video in 2008 I thought it can not be done." But when I was there, I took off the brake a little because there was no more room and I pass him in the same place, "continued young Spanish rider.

After crossing the finish line, Rossi went straight to Marquez and congratulated with his own style. There was no feud because it looks both familiar joke in there.

The following video, Rossi  to congratulate Marquez with hugs to the Spaniard.

Author :

Thanks for visiting this blog... If you enjoy and like this blog, please leave your trace or write a comments that this blog be better. Happy visiting..!

Avatarx

No comments :

Post a Comment

© Speed Race Update . Template by Template Responsive Design Powered By Blogger